To most this probably looks like a picture out of a Halloween movie, not the case! My mother has had a Curly Willow wreath hanging on her front room wall for years and for as many I have desperately wanted one on my front room wall!

Mine is not so curly but nonetheless makes me smile!! I can't say for sure why I love my new wreath so much but... I just do! Maybe because is sticks out almost as far as it is wide, hard to say exactly.

Oh, and do you see the Santa Claus standing on the floor next to smaller green wreath (I think I need to move that wreath elsewhere by the way) that is the only, yep, ONLY Christmas decor in my whole house. Scrooge!!
3 comments:
I love your new curly wreath Melissa! It looks perfect in your front room.
I can't believe that you haven't decorated for Christmas (one santa does not count)! I can't wait to see you in like 12 days!!
Your house looks so cute! That is so funny that is your only Christmas decoration. You guys need to get a Christmas tree or something!
Curly Willow! I did not know that is what those are called. I have always referred to it as the branches of death. We have one of those on our wall, as you know, and it used to reach out and grab my when I was walking by or trying to sit at the table. They have a mind of their own, and once they enter a home, you can't go back - poor Jeffie.
Post a Comment