Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I've been tagged- redo

For some reason the date on my original 'tagged' post was Dec. 4, 2oo...8. So therefore it will show up ahead of all my post for a very long time if I don't fix it and sadly the only way to fix it (that I know of) is to re-write it and delete the other:(

Well, it's been a while ago now that I was 'tagged' by my sister Kathryn to share 6 habits or interesting facts about myself. After which I am supposed to tag 6 people to do the same and leave a comment on their blog letting them know.
Here are the problems though... first off I don't have 6 interesting things to say about myself not to mention I don't think I have 6 friends to tag. I'll see what I can come up with. Well, here goes:

*I am the worst possible speller!!! The longer I went to college the worse I got! I am sure if you have read many of my post you are well aware of this fact. Please forgive me!

*I have serious sleeping issues. Ask anyone who knows me and they will tell you that I can and do sleep anytime, anywhere! Luckily I had good friends in the hygiene program with me that would take turns waking me up during exams. It was bad :o (that is a yawn). Needless to say when my alarm goes off at 5:04 in the morning I want to DIE!

*Before I got married I used to go country swing dancing every week... by myself! I LOVED IT and felt like I was pretty good at it!!! I really feel like that is the one passion I actually had in my life and I had to give it up:"( I guess he is worth it!!

*I LOVE to play board and card games. Jeff and I play them all the time together and I can never get enough. I am not all about the games you have to be smart to play but more the easy fun ones:)

*I am very allergic to guinea pigs (random huh!), we are talking eyeballs and eyelids swollen shut! NOT PRETTY! And cats give me serious asthma! I'm a nerd:)

I am tagging: Emily L., Emily P., Darcie and Joelle

1 comment:

Nate, Claire & Norah said...

You just go to edit post and on the bottom of the little window where your post comes up it says "Post Options" and you can change the date. Oh well, It was still fun reading your new post!