So it has been a while.
Avery is getting bigger and smarter everyday and I unfortunately am just getting bigger... and hotter and tired-er!!!
Avery has such a fun personality, she is SO busy and makes me laugh everyday.
She is starting to talk up a storm and repeats everything we say! She is also learning to exercise her agency- super fun!
Her favorite spot though is still on my hip... I have a feeling there is going to be a serious adjustment period when the baby gets here. eeeekkk!
Since I last updated:
she flew by herself with all 4 kids from KY to UT... brave woman!
We had a visit from my favorite sister Kathryn and her 4 children
(this is the extent of all the pictures I took while she was here in Utah AND while we were in Washington{SAD})
Yep, I said we went..err... DROVE to Washington to help Kathryn settle into their new home. It was a LONG drive (10 hours) of which Avery slept a full 45 minutes!!! URGH!!!
My parents were kind enough to let Avery and I tag along, they were very patient!
While we were vacationing in Washington, Jeff was vacationing here:

Following this guy of course!
He was accompanied by his brother Jeremy and uncles Alan and Archie.
He was in heaven!
Unfortunately, no cameras were allowed!
It was a much needed break and he deserved it! He has been working VERY hard at real estate, Leger's and as young mens president. We never see him anymore and we sure do miss him a lot!
We feel very blessed however, that he is doing so well!
Next update: baby #2 mid-August
if I have time that is:)







3 comments:
Time for the baby? or time to blog? you don't need to answer that.
Looks like you all had a fun time doing various things and as for Miss Avery she looks more like her Dad every day and is so big!!!!!
thanx for the update :o)
I can't believe she is getting so big! Wow, she is growing up so fast!!! :)
Are you still working for the dental office?
Glad to see you updating on the blog. We are sure glad you went along with us on the trip to see Kathryn and family. You do need to take more photos with that nice DSLR you've got.
Love,
Dad
Post a Comment