Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Reason to Celebrate

After years of coercion (by Jeremy)
And hours and hours of studying (by Jeff),
it's official

He is a licensed
(well, the actual license is due in the mail any day now:))

Real Estate Agent

YAY!
We are so so excited!

Now get crackin' honey
cuz you are going to have to buy some more of these...

and some of these...


and she will definitely need some of these...
Yep, it's another GIRL!



But who am I kidding?

it is going to more of this...

and this...
and this...
this...
and THIS...
WE CANNOT WAIT!!

16 comments:

Marivic said...

Congratulations! A wonderful development at a very exciting juncture in your life. We love you!

The California Marsdens

P.S. Avery is way cute!!!

Claire said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys. I hope I have a girl next, too so Norah will have a friend.

Margie said...

I had so idea Jeff was doing this! Congratulations Jeff!! I am proud of you. That is excited and you will do a great job!

the Eggett's said...

Congrats Congrats!!! I am so happy for you two! Having a RE license is awesome and having another GIRL is even better!!!

Bea said...

Congratulations Jeff, and I think the cute girl in the bottom picture validates the same girl in the rascaly pictures.

Natster said...

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats on the baby and the RE License!

Lesley said...

Very fun post!! I love all of the pictures.

Lilian said...

Ihad n idea Jeff was working toward real estate! Congratulations!!!! On both counts!

Kathryn-nannygoat said...

WAHOO! Lots of exciting things happening at the Leger's house! Can't wait till Wednesday!!!!

BobN said...

Congratulations on all counts!

DA pages said...

Woohooo! Our baby girls can be friends! Congrats!

britt said...

yea for more girls!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!! lov ya!

Brittney said...

Hip Hip Hooray! For both of your exciting news!! Please Tell Jeff Congrats and to please encourage my husband to get his. Tis the season I keep telling him! And We are so excited for your little bun in the oven! Those girls will be best little friends! FUN STUFF!

Aimee said...

Yay! Congrats! You have the sweetest little family!! :)

pamela said...

oh that's great!! congratulations. you know you make great girls, so that's awesome!

Em said...

And she'll be a blast too. Congrats!!