These have been on my list of 'remodeling projects' since before we moved into our home
3 years and 3 months ago!!
It is a bit overwhelming and
I am notorious for taking FOREVER to complete a project.
But I decided I want them to be done by the time we bless our 2nd baby
SOOOO...
The projects have begun!!
STAY TUNED!!






8 comments:
wait, what? by the time you bless your second baby??? does that mean baby #2 is already on it's way?
i love the projects. your fireplace looks awesome!
Melissa I NEEED your help motivating me to update this humble abode. I am REALLY impressed with your drive. PLEASE HELP! Not to mention you're pregnant. I think I sat on my rear all 9 months but to each her own.
Very cool!
Ooh, can't wait to see what the wood panels will look like! Good for you for getting it done now while you are in the nesting mode and have the energy!! I'm sure it will look fabulous!
It looks really good. I really like the fireplace a lot.
Is that an announcement? WOOT WOOT!!
oooo...so fun!I'm excited to see it!
The mantle looks great!!! Can't wait to see the rest of the room done!
you're taking this all on yourself? you are brave! i'm sure it will look great - everything you do always does.
Post a Comment