Oh my goodness, look at Avery! I want to eat her! She looks so cute and those outfits are darling Melis.
aquaphor, never leave home without it! how fun! i still need to come eat there one of these days!
Those are such cute pictures! Avery looks like such a little sweetheart.
dave loves having lunch with jeffy too!!! and i love it when he brings it home. will you please tell jeff to have the tomato basil ravioli soup everyday?? it is disappointing when he doesn't...avery is such a little cutie!hope you guys are doing good:)
Holy cow time has flown by! It looks like you are doing great! I can't believe how big avery is! She is so adorable! We really need to get together!
so fun...can we join you guys some time??!!
oh, Avery is getting so big! I miss you guys and hope you are doing well!
do you drive down to see him sometimes?
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Oh my goodness, look at Avery! I want to eat her! She looks so cute and those outfits are darling Melis.
aquaphor, never leave home without it! how fun! i still need to come eat there one of these days!
Those are such cute pictures! Avery looks like such a little sweetheart.
dave loves having lunch with jeffy too!!! and i love it when he brings it home. will you please tell jeff to have the tomato basil ravioli soup everyday?? it is disappointing when he doesn't...
avery is such a little cutie!
hope you guys are doing good:)
Holy cow time has flown by! It looks like you are doing great! I can't believe how big avery is! She is so adorable! We really need to get together!
so fun...can we join you guys some time??!!
oh, Avery is getting so big! I miss you guys and hope you are doing well!
do you drive down to see him sometimes?
Post a Comment