Finally after 3 months we blessed our little Avery today.
We were a little worried that she would cry (scream) during her big moment but... She was a perfect angel. She was so happy and good all day.
My mother, the amazing seamstress made her beautiful blessing dress and she looked so pretty!
Thank you mom!! It truly is gorgeous and means a lot to us that you made it!
Afterward we did the traditional get together at our house and had a little brunch.
Thank you again to everyone that helped with food and to everyone for coming!






13 comments:
It was a wonderful day for all of us. It will probably take you a couple days to recover, you worked so hard. Thanks for bringing that beautiful baby into our family.
Love,
Dad
so fun, I loved being there, thanks for letting me be a part of it! she was beautiful!
Oh, that picture of Avery and her great grandpa is so tender! It made me get a little choked up and I'm not even related to the guy. ;)lol. What a nice day, wish we could have been there to celebrate with you.
Ummm... that was me, I kept hitting publish comment and it wouldn't publish... I thought. ;0
It was a glorious day. She has had her official "coming out" and the rest will be fun. Her Daddy gave her a beautiful blessing, full of love and faith. I liked that he included her Mommy in the blessing, when he said,
"the name that Melissa and I have chosen......"
That was tender. She did flirt with her G.Granpa, but that is ok, so do I :o).
Love you all. :o)
It was a beautiful day and you are a beautiful little family. Love you all.
I love the picture of her and Granpa Marsden! There's just something about him that the kids LOVE! I think I know what it is too!
Great pix, Melissa! Avery was so good during her blessing, and Jeff did a great job. We're glad we got to be there on her special day!:)
I agree, Grandpa Marsden has a way with babies...on Mason's blessing day we got a video of him singing a song to Mason, and he would just smile and coo and try to sing along. It's so precious. Avery's little smile looking up at Grandpa Marsden is priceless. What a sweet baby!
she is such a doll and it was so fun to be there with you guys!
She is so cute.
i love that first picture with the big smile, she is so dainty and cute! i love her dress too! i'm glad you guys had a good time, so let's make some plans miss ma'am!
Post a Comment