Saturday, January 10, 2009

Happy Baby

Several weeks ago our little cutie started smiling at us and it melts our hearts!!!
At first it was one every couple days and now it is several every day! She is especially happy in the morning and we sit and smile at each other.
It is my favorite time of the day!





Especially considering the nights have been hard on both of us lately. Poor little thing has been fighting sleep like crazy! We will get through it.
I LOVE that she is smiling and that I know at least sometimes she is happy to be in our family:)

10 comments:

the Eggett's said...

her smiles are all so adorable! awwwwwwh

too bad she is still fighting sleep. Let's hope it's a stage!?

sav said...

she is ALWAYS happy to be in your family! she is a doll! sometimes babies just have to cry a little... yeah i frayed the edges like my ragtime. turned out really cute!

Little GrumpyAngel said...

Awwww--- cute little Leger girl:-)
Pretty, pretty smile! Hang in there! Tara and AJ started sleeping through the night at 3 months old, so if it's a genetic thing on the Marsden side she'll be doing that soon :-) Let's keep our fingers crossed for your sake. Sleep deprivation is the worst.

Margie said...

Those pictures are so cute. I got to see Avery smile in person on New Year's day. What a doll.

Bea said...

Smiles ALMOST make up for lost sleep and certainly hers are most precious. She's a girl and doesn't want to miss a thing :o) that is why she doesn't want to sleep. (that is as good an excuse as any)

Kristin said...

What a sweetheart! I'm so lucky to her her aunt. :)

Lesley said...

I was the recipient of the cutest little binky smile the other day.

Heistermanfamily said...

She is beautiful! There is something about seeing your baby smile that makes everything seem ok in the world.

lisa said...

She is adorable! I love baby's first little smiles--they are priceless!!

Michaelene said...

Some of those pictures she looks just like you! It's so fun when they start responding to you. I do remember the sleepless nights. I learned to be a really good nap taker...good luck, she's a cutie!