She is such a joy and I LOVE every second of being her mom! I feel so bless to have such a little angel in my life and humbled that our Heavenly Father entrusts us to raise her!
Her doctor (whom I totally love and would recommend to anyone, Dr. Strasser) gave her a clean bill of health and says she is right on track.
Here is the low down on her stats:
Length: 23.4 inches 76%tile
Weight: 9lb 8oz 18%tile
Head Circ.: 38cm 30%
She is a little one!
Along with her clean bill of health she got FOUR vaccines. One is a liquid that she had to drink and THREE were terrible mean shots right in her thighs (notice the band aids). She did not approve and has been having hard day ever since. It will be interesting to see how tonight goes (she has been sleeping about 8 hours at night, 5 of the last 7). Bless her little heart, I am sure she will be back to her happy self again soon!






9 comments:
Oh...I hate their shots! I always cry right along with my babies. I'm a wimp! She looks so sweet even with her band aids on!
aww. it sucks to get the shots! she will be back to her happy little self soon! she looks like she is getting some chub on those little legs!
My heart started to hurt when I pictured Avery getting her shots. That IS a hard day and a hard one to watch.
She is so beautiful!!
Who does she think she is hurting my little granddaughter??? Where is she, let me at her!!!
She is such a doll. I'll bet if she could talk she'd say something like "I need to see my Grandpa Law more now that I'm getting a little older."
Love you guys and thanks for posting the cute picture.
Wow, What a good little sleeper! Go Avery! she is such a cutie!
oh, what a little sweetheart! That pic. of her crying is just like "help me mom" She is sooo little. Sam is in the 90% for weight.
If one of the shots was dpt that is the one that always upset my bairns. She is so beautiful. And she SLEEPS!!! certainly a keeper. :o)
Grandpa Bear and Grandma had a sad little moment thinking of Avery getting shots. She is so sweet in her picture.
Melissa, It was so nice to finally meet you. Avery is a sweetheart! Everyone always says, "they grow up fast" but no statement has ever been more true. :) Take it in... before you know it she'll be off and running.
Post a Comment