Sunday, August 3, 2008

Pictures As Promised

Here is Jeff and I, very happy after a very successful party!!

Here is everyone mingling, ordering and enjoying their delicious food!

More of the same. -- Lotsa people! Can't you just feel the love!

The line of sandwich orders and this is when it was starting to slow down a bit!

The busy bee sandwich makers working just as fast as their little hands could go!

The marvelous band singing and playing for the listening pleasure of all!

Here is Jeff and I, VERY happy after a VERY successful party!!

9 comments:

Bea said...

I was there and I am proud of you both that you are smiling after ALL that work, and ALL those people. I still think we need to have a grand opening regularly.:o)
love you both.

Heistermanfamily said...

Congratulations! It looks like the night was success!

Rory and Jen said...

Melissa that is so exciting, congrats on the new deli and all of it's success. I'm glad things are going well for you guys. And you look adorable belly and all. We need to have a get together soon. I was thinking that we could go shopping in Park City again, they always have good deals on baby stuff. give me a call if you'd like to go.

DA pages said...

Oh! I am soo sad that I missed it! I can't belive I forgot about it because i really wanted to go! Hey how is work going for you? are you still at Dr. MacKays?

sav said...

ok! i CAN'T even tell you are pregnant in those pictures! you are still so dang skinny!!!!!! glad you guys had a successful grand opening! i'm still sorry we weren't able to make it!

Lesley said...

I just tagged you...check my blog :-)

lisa said...

Sorry we couldn't be there! WE need to make it down there for your famous sandwiches! Love your blog!!! Lisa

Margie said...

I felt really sad that Megan and I couldn't come to the party!! Sean & Tim really raved about it. I forgot to ask Jeff what he thought of Sean's "friend" Carly? I know they both enjoyed going back/to Leger's!!

Lesley said...

hey Meliss-I nominated you for a blog award. Check out my blog for the rules:-)