Last Saturday my cousin Chantel and our friend Ashley got together for a Christmas craft day. We were cutting it a little close seeing how Christmas is like 10 days away, what can I say, I have been a few steps behind on everything this year!
I just love doing crafts and I just love these two girls! It was a very fun and successful day!
With all the estrogen in the house, Jeff couldn't help but get in on the action. Doesn't he look nice with his trendy scarf and man bag? We thought so!
I was honestly shocked that we got them all done (a total of 8 sets) before we all had to head out for the night. These are 2 of my four sets and they each did two. Chantel and Ashley's were similar to the set on the right but their top block was different (unfortunately I didn't get a chance to take any photos). We had so much fun we will probably be getting together again this week to do a few more:)






3 comments:
MELISSA- SO CUTE!!! I love them, they look darling!
I'm so jealous, I need a craft day!!! Let's make something while your here.
Hey crafty gal!! When are you going to post our park city pictures? Your blog is cute, and your cute, and your crafts are cute! Hope you are doing well. Love ya JOELLE!
Too cute!! Where did you get the supplies and IDEA for those??!!
You will have to teach me! Thanks for coming over with Jeff today--it was fun to visit for a bit, and worked out perfectly that you had some time before going to SL to see Lesley sing. See you on Sat!
Love, Em
Post a Comment