Sunday, August 22, 2010

Janey

Seriously, could she be any cuter?
Well, the answer is... NO and she couldn't be a better baby either!!
Jane is a dream!
She is a good eater, an amazing sleeper, and is just a good natured baby!
We are so happy to have her in our family!!

9 comments:

Scott Law said...

That is a darling photo of both of you. How cute.

Bea said...

I cast my vote to keep her. She shows a lot of promise of good times ahead.
Yep! she's a keeper

Lesley said...

Love the picture!!!

lisa said...

She is so sweet Melissa! Bring her by if you need to get anything done and I'll hold her!!

Lilian said...

Oh I LOVE that picture!!! I wanna come see her and bring my camera! Just let me know if/when I can!

sav said...

she is darling melissa!i am so glad for you that she is a good sleeper! yay!i know how much you love your sleep!

Mike and Joelle said...

sooooo CUTE!! Congratulations I am so happy for your cute family, you look adorable by the way

Camisha Gollaher said...

How sweet! Darling little Jane. What a cute family you have & such an exciting surprise to have her come early!!! I am jealous. I've been thinking of you actually- we just had a dental assistant apply here that's worked for you @ the Deli. I'd love to know your thoughts & opinion! Pass the word along if you know of a dental assistant looking for a great long term job (-with experience) @ Dr. Mark's office!!!

britt said...

I so can't wait to meet her!! hope you guys are doing good!