Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Anyone Seeing A Trend Here?





9 comments:

Scott Law said...

You should be happy with this, boxes are cheap - usually free - and they obviously make her happy! Great photos. Thanks for posting.

Love,
Grandpa Law

Jeanne Bee said...

Isn't she wonderful! I Sure enjoyed watching her today.
Love Grandma Law

the Eggett's said...

Awwwh! She is getting so big! I love how little kids want to get IN and ON everything!

Kathryn-nannygoat said...

Little Avery needs to think outside the box. hardy har har. ;)

Her hair is really thickening up Melis! Davis is still a little baldy.

Margie said...

She is such a doll Melissa!! She is so tiny, she can just about fit any place. I hope you are feeling okay:)!

DA pages said...

That is too cute! And hey boxes are cheap toys!

Lesley said...

Last week at my house she immediately emptied a box (into the bathtub) and climbled into the box, which wasn't much bigger than her :-)

em said...

Well, she's just a little birdie, finding her nest! ;)

CUTE pix, Melissa, Avery's a doll!

Lilian said...

I once found Alan asleep in his toy box. Avery is such a cutie. Always so happy!! Love her!

*And we have the same couch! But you probably knew that huh/