Monday, May 4, 2009

'4 Month' Check-up

Avery is over 5 months old now... Holy Cow!! I cannot believe how time flies!!
Avery is at such a fun stage and is seeming older every day!

She loves to play with toys and put everything in her mouth!

She has been eating some cereal lately and she loves it!!
What a big girl!

She loves to stand up all the time and always what to see what is going on around her.

At her '4 month' check up (which she had at about 5 months due to our extended Kentucky stay:)) She weighed 12lb 10oz: 12%tile
and measured 26 in: 87%tile
this means...
long and lean!


Avery also loves to talk and laugh and has been blowing raspberries and bubbles for probably a month and a half now.
She is a little drooler!
She loves to grab her toes and suck on her big toe like it is a binkie... SO CUTE!
She is really liking her binkie lately which I am so happy about. There for a while I thought she was done with it.
Both Avery and I handled her shots much better this time:(
She is sleeping so much better (still a long way to go but much better than it was!) She loves to be swaddled and it is the only way we can get her to go to sleep.
She is a happier baby and stays happy for SO much longer!
Avery loves to be outside and loves our walks.
She is, as you can see, a little baldy. I think it is so cute but has been mistaken for a boy several times now:)
She is our little doll and we love her so so much!

11 comments:

Bea said...

I had a couple of "bald" girls. I would have them decked out in pink and people still thought they were boys. Perhaps some people are color blind. She is cute and what a cute picture of her being fed by her Daddy. I like her Mommy too. :o)

sav said...

she is so dang little! i love it! so glad she is sleeping better and taking the binks! i hope we are still getting together tomorrow! i will call you tonight!

Margie said...

She is a doll!! I can't believe she is already five months old. Wow!!! I'm excited to spend time with Avery at the beach house.

I can't imagine anyone would think she looks like a boy. I think she totally looks like a girl!!

Long & lean just like her mom & dad. Lucky girl!

Claire said...

She is getting so big! She looks so cute.

Claire said...

She is getting so big! She looks so cute.

britt said...

she is adorable as always!! love her!!

BobN said...

Hardly seems possible it is 5 months already. She looks very happy indeed.

Em said...

Time goes by so fast, doesn't it. I love the pictures. It fun to see who she looks like.

Little GrumpyAngel said...

We are looking forward to finally meeting Avery at the beach house. She seems to have red peach fuzz on her cute little head in one of the photos. Is she gonna be a red-head beauty?

Brittney said...

Thank you guys so much for the awesome dinner and amazing company the other night! And for your support with SkillPickle! You guys are such true friends!! Love you guys and we plan on seeing you guys in November!

Unknown said...

She is such a little doll. She totally has your smile! It is so fun reading about your experiences with Avery. I totally relate to how weird it is to think about life before your baby was here. It really does seem like you've known them forever!