oh! i love her! we need to get together so i can hold the little petite thing! and you will be shocked at what a monster reese is.. just HUGE! so let's plan it!
She is so cute. She has such adorable facial expressions.
I finally got her baby gift. It is all wrapped and everything. I will bring it next time we are together. The good news is she won't fit into it until the summer, but I hope we will get to see you a lot sooner than summer. Megan and I had fun shopping for it.
7 comments:
HOW CUTE IS THIS!!!! Love the picture...love the baby more :-)
oh! i love her! we need to get together so i can hold the little petite thing! and you will be shocked at what a monster reese is.. just HUGE! so let's plan it!
What a sweety! I love her monkey onesie... you are so talented.
So cute Meliss! She is getting so big!
She is so cute. She has such adorable facial expressions.
I finally got her baby gift. It is all wrapped and everything. I will bring it next time we are together. The good news is she won't fit into it until the summer, but I hope we will get to see you a lot sooner than summer. Megan and I had fun shopping for it.
Very cute! You're so lucky! Hope life is treating you well. Hope to see you at UDA!
Too cute! I love it!
Post a Comment